"I know I've made a lot of mistakes. I've done a lot of terrible things, and for that I'm so sorry. But I never wanted to hurt any cat. I have more regrets than you can imagine, and they might haunt me for the rest of my life. You don't have to forgive me, and if I'm destined to walk the alone, I understand. But I promise I will spend the rest of my life as a loyal SwampClan warrior. I'll defend my clan with my life, and never break the warrior code again."
|— RainsweptButterfly to her mentor in "Clouded Nights", chapter 21|
RainsweptButterfly is a sleek, glossy and short furred Black cat with a lilac flower or bramble crown and icy dark blue eyes. She has long cheek fur, a tuft of fur on her head the swoops downward and a long, fluffy tail.
After a while there a clan meeting was held to announce that WitheredClan has allied with them, which confused most of the clan. She went for the gatherings that took place but stayed distrustful of the Clan. War ensued later on and the clans lost both leaders and she lost her father. She grieved for a very long time. The new leaders from both clans soon settled for peace and harmony, with WitheredClan leaving behind their bloodthirsty ways. She soon left to become a rouge keeping her warrior name.
With enough focus and help with her behavior she earned her warrior’s name, Rainswept'Butterfly for her grace and brutal honesty. Her life went on normally for the most part with her doing patrols and what-not. She mentored Stratuswind and later went on to mentor Tigerpaw. She was smart and caught up to her training very fast but unfortunately lost his life in a border patrol defending the territory from WitheredClan[NPC].
|Mental Stability: ★★★★★★★★★★|
|Herb Knowledge: ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆|
[+] spirited, Natural Leader, Confident, graceful, Perseverant, Charismatic
[=] Brutally honest, Proud, Sarcastic, aloof, unambitious
[-] argumentative, Jealous, Self-Critical, Impatient, Picky, Starry-eyed
Rainswept’Butterfly is a very naively enthusiastic and perseverant, something that was rooted from childhood with her nature to be Jealous. Usually, she gets jealous when someone she’s close with make’s progress because she wants to be on par with them and compares herself with them and is known be very self-critical and disapproving of herself. Her proud nature can often make her butt heads with other cat’s ideas and tends to argue quite a bit and grows impatient with that certain cat.
She is extroverted and shines around being other cats and seems to radiate a huge level of a natural sense of leadership and Charisma. She tends to be very brutally honest and sarcastic staying aloof to what others seem to think of her when she says something honest. She is a very graceful cat, walking like as if she’s on clouds and can be picky on what she eats. She is bold and partly daring but due to her age she tends to make a bit of a fuss. With her sense of leadership, comes and unambitious side to her. She does not like pressure and would rather take things at her own pace even when she was an apprentice.
Rainswept’kit was born into a litter of 4 consisting of her, Eaglekit, Angelkit and Stormkit during a disastrous rainstorm that swept away clanmates and wrecked the camp.
Yewstar lost his 2nd last life to this the rainstorm. Sometime after this a bout of greenchough plagued camp and eaglekit lost his life. The entire family grieved for their lost brother and son.
She played with her other siblings and after the loss of Eaglekit her parents seemed overprotective.
A new deputy was appointed. Nightspeckle was to become leader after Yewstar.
She made friends with Quietkit and Whitekit and became jealous of the attention Angelkit was getting due to her beauty.
Seeing this Quietkit and Whitekit made her the first flower crown she ever wore, a lilac and bramble crown.
They gave her compliments that seemed to make her gain confidence.
She was often picky with what she eats as she finds a few pieces of food taste bad.WitheredClan decides to help SwampClan though the clear reasons are unknown. SwampClanner's stay distrustful of the rivalling clan.
At 6 moons she and her siblings were made apprentices with the names: Rainswept’paw, Angelpaw and Stormpaw
The newly named apprentice had Sweetspirit as her mentor.
She seemed unmotivated and lazy when it came to learning but again got jealous of her siblings for doing better than her.
Sweetspirit tried to give her constructive criticism, but she did not want to hear it and often argued saying that she did it her way and her way was right.
Soon the time for her apprenticeship was coming to an end and she failed her first final assessment while her siblings passed.
Stormpaw decided to keep his apprentice’s name for the sake of her sister not feeling left behind, which made her feel angry and guilty.
By this time Whitekit and Quietkit had been apprenticed. Again, they helped her though this time she felt like she didn’t need them.
She told them to focus on their training and that she’d do it herself.
Yewstar had lost his last life to Nightspeckle. Nightstar had then rose to leadership, making Eclipsefrost his deputy.
The fact that her friends and siblings were better than her in almost everything she became very self-critical.
WitheredClan caused a bit of a problem during this time by stealing prey and attacking patrols and demanding for a part of SwampClan territory as WitheredClan had helped them during the flood and was continuously tuned down.Having enough of staying an apprentice she focused and accepted help from her friends she passed her 3rd attempt at the assessment. Though at this time she seemed very critical of her own mistakes.
Nightstar gave her the name of Rainswept'Butterfly for her Grace, Perseverance and Honesty though she felt like a dissapontment for getting her warrior name so late.
Soon after she mentored her first apprentice, Stratuswind. He didn't seem to take a liking to her due to the fact that she ecame a warrior so late.
- She struggled with earning his respect and told him that he wouldn't get his warrior name if he kept acting like that.
- Rainswept'Butterfly realized how much of a pain she used to be as an apprentice and went over to apologize to Sweetspirit and was forgiven
- She managed to pull through with his training.
there were soon small border skirmishes taking place and Nightstar lost his 3 of his lives during that time.
Rumors finally started going around about Yewstar's sudden death.
Another bought of an unknown illness swept the camp and took his 4th life.
By this time she'd managed to gain her second apprentice Tigerpaw.
- Rainswept really took a liking to her and noticed that she was smart and caught onto teachings quickly.
- the 2 she-cats had an inseparable bond in due time
The clan overcame the bout of sickness and SwampClan and WitheredClan made an allegiance which confused both clans.
They had meetings and everything seemed fine as they came to a resolution about the land.
Again WitheredClan stirred up trouble and attacked her patrol and managed to kill Tigerpaw and Rainswept'Butterfly grieved.
With Tigerpaw's death Nightstar waged war against the opposing Clan and it was horrible.
- EclipseFrost died to a warrior by the name of Snakebite who was killed in retaliation
- Nightstar and Echostar battled to the death with Nightstar's secret being revealed. Nightstar was banished into the dark forest
- Angelwonder and Rainswept'butterfly recinceiled.
- Quietstutter and Whitefrost were made warriors in the end.
After this new leaders emerged and they had an Era of Peace.Rainswept'Butterfly left SwampClan to live off on her own not wanting to be free of the warrior code. Though she kept warrior name.
- I came up with her name on the spot
- Somehow I struggled to make her backstory
- She was supposed to be a black Bengal Cat
- Her prefix is from DOTC though I haven't read the entire series
Thoughts on other cats
N/a until roleplay begins
- "I didn't know him that well to be honest. Though I do thank him for being a good leader. Let his soul rest in peace in StarClan." She said dipping her head in respect.
- "You mouse-brained, bat-blind piece of fox-dung! How could you kill our Clan leader. You have no right to call yourself a leader, but a murderer! I always knew there was something off about you whenever Yewstar was mentioned. I hope you rot in the Dark Forest." she yowled, digging her claws into the ground, scowling in pure hatred.
- "I'm sorry for being a disappointment to you papa. Angelwonder and Stormwind will always be better but I will try my hardest to be the warrior you'll be proud of! You fought valiantly in that battle and I wish almost everyday that you didn't die, I miss you." she murmured with her eyes clouded with sadness.
- "Honestly to treat me and Angelwonder differently because our differences were like day and night. You still loved us nonetheless but seriously?" She said tilting her head.
- "I honestly thought you were an attention seeking pain in the but. I envied your attention and probably never cared about me. I didn't care though. I had Quietstutter and Whitefrost. Either way I'm happy we made up I guess." she said, uninterested.
- "You really didn't have to hold back from becoming a warrior just because of me. But I am thankful for it. I feel terrible for leaving you behind. I hope you're doing well though" she said, gazing at the sky happy.
- "You were the first cat to ever talk to me. My own mother thought I wasn't beautiful. She was right of course but it still hurt. I lost confidence and yes I'm still pretty critical about myself but I want to thank you for helping me throughout my life" She thought with a content expression.
- "Thank you for the flower crowns that you and Whitefrost made. You need to be more confident in yourself. I know you have it in you" She thought worriedly.
This Format was coded by Fadingskies and IS NOT f2u under any circumstances. If seen being used please contact Here.