This policy refers only to the forums on the wiki. This does not apply to threads, pages, or anywhere else on the wiki. To see our general policies, click here. For additional information on the forums, click the FAQ button in the top right on the forum board.
- Use the Forums or a Blog Post for announcements, fanfictions, signups and pages for ideas/etc.
- Use spelling to the best of your ability.
- Threads that haven't been actively posted on in 15 days or more will be removed.
- Threads in the Advertising board are exempt from the 15-day rule, and can stay up for as long as the group is active and has a page.
- This rule does not apply to relevant staff announcements and revamp threads.
- Always give your thread a title.
- Please do not create unnecessary threads. Lean towards creating threads that will explode with discussion. Too many unnecessary threads can spam the forum.
- Due to threads often becoming inactive or spamming the Recent Activity feed, you may only create 3 active roleplay threads. If you wish to remove one of them, please ask a Staff member.
- Although this should just be common sense, no mature, offensive or otherwise sensitive themes in roleplay threads. NSFW and highly disturbing or illegal content or subject matter is strictly prohibited.
- Creating a thread and leaving 'wip' or 'roleplay' as its only content is considered spam and the thread will be removed.
- Don't create multiple threads for different locations in your roleplay, keep it all in one thread. Example: Main thread: Highschool, New thread: History, New thread: Math, etc. *If you really need more locations, one solution would be to make the alternate locations on a message wall and then link those to the main forum thread.
- When your thread reaches the reply limit, remove it, please.
- No spam threads or comments.
- Owners of threads in the advertising board (or members of the group it's advertising for) can bump the thread once every 3 days, or if it gets into the second page or further back.
- You are only allowed to advertise article, blog and thread groups on the advertisement board, but you may not advertise Discord-only groups that do not have a page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.